Schweiger Dermatology is located in midtown Manhattan. Many of our patients travel from the Bronx and other nearby areas. Our NYC office is located close to the subway, easily accessible from the green line (4, 5, 6) Subway route. We have many patients who visit us from areas within the Bronx, including Bronxdale, Parkchester, Morris Park, Westchester Village, and more. There is a parking facility located across the street from the office, which makes it very easy for our patients who are traveling from the Bronx for appointments.
Driving from the Bronx
- A good starting point for Bronx residents is 278 West-Bruckner Expy
- Once on 278 West take the exit toward FDR Dr
- Follow Signs for FDR Dr South
- Take exit 11 toward East 53 Street
- Turn right onto 1st Ave
- Turn left onto 55th Street
- Schweiger Dermatology (110 E 55th St) will be located on the left (between Lexington and Park)
Travel time from Bronx is around 20 minutes.
Public Transportation from Bronx
The green line (4, 5,6) subway is one of the best ways for Bronx Dermatologist patients to travel to Schweiger Dermatology in Manhattan. Get off at the 59th
St stop and you are 5 blocks south from the practice. You can also take a taxi to 110 East 55th
Street. Schweiger Dermatology is located on 55th
St in between Lexington Ave and Park Ave.
Bronx dermatology seeking patients should come to Schweiger Dermatology for the best general and cosmetic dermatology treatments.